Designed specifically for Graduate Engineers, and Engineers who would like to improve their UPS knowledge, this FREE training course will cover basic and some technical information related to specifying UPS systems for mission-critical applications.
This course has also been approved by CIBSE for CPD and will count towards your points.
Refreshments will be provided throughout the day including lunch.
- UPS fundamentals: internal components
- UPS Topology; Standalone vs Modular
- Choosing redundant and parallel UPS systems
- Tier levels & Availability considerations; MTBF & MTTR
- The VRLA battery and sizing a battery system
- Transformers and their use in circuits
- Fault clearance in UPS circuit
About the trainer
Alex Emms is Operations Director for Kohler Uninterruptible Power, a Kohler company. Alex has more than 28 years experience of the power protection business and 18 years service at KUP.
Alex started out as a Field Service Engineer, progressing to Senior Engineer, Supervisor, Service Manager and now Operations Director.
Book now – REGISTRATION CLOSED
Registration is now CLOSED. Spaces are limited, and as such, we are no longer able to accept new applicants.
If you would like to be added to our waiting list, or added to a pre-registration list for our next event, please enter your details below.